The Annual World Food Technology and Innovation Forum brings together the world leaders in food research and development, food innovation, marketing and food technology to debate and shape the future of the food industry.
• Understanding and communicating with the new consumers vis-à-vis the current economic crisis
• Using social media to create new consumer interaction and food innovation strategies
• New food research and development strategies
• Creating successful open innovation networks to stimulate fresh innovation
• New ingredient innovations
• Capitalising on the growth in premium and luxury food sales
• Strengthening the brand against private label competition
• Innovation in health food products
The World Food Technology and Innovation Forum is the must attend event for senior professionals food innovation, R&D professionals, marketers and food technologists to discuss and debate the most relevant consumer buying behaviours, food innovation strategies and ingredients trends amidst the backdrop of the economic crisis.
Attendees will discuss strategies and ...