Topics of debate for 2015:
- What are the latest trends within food and how can you take advantage of them?
- How can you enrich and improve taste while pursuing health and wellness initiatives?
- What new innovations will separate your product on the store shelf?
- Why is consumer engagement so pivotal in NPD success and how can you grow your brand identity?
- How can you enhance your product with the latest and most innovative ingredients, flavours and colourings?
- What should you do to avoid falling into regulatory pitfalls during and after R&D?
- How important is a clean label? Are natural alternatives the way forward?
- What can success stories from some of the most exciting and disruptive start-up food companies do for your business?
- How can a more holistic approach to innovation increase your chances of NPD success? Why bringing R&D, innovation and marketing together is the way forward
"Really good event, especially the mix of big and small company presenters. Valuable and relevant topics. "
Iain Moore, Innovation Manager, Arla Foods
"Excellent forum to meet and discuss with innovation experts across branded and PL market sectors."
Ramesh Chonath, Head of Innovation & NPD, Kerry Foods
"Unique event to have so many angles of innovation covered in two days"
August Burbank, Manager Innovation and Design Europe, Plusfood BV