Benefits of Attending
The World Food Technology and Innovation Forum is the must attend event for senior professionals food innovation, R&D professionals, marketers and food technologists to discuss and debate the most relevant consumer buying behaviours, food innovation strategies and ingredients trends amidst the backdrop of the economic crisis.
Attendees will discuss strategies and tools allowing new ways of thinking and generating fresh innovation by tapping into consumer desires and implementing new innovation mindsets, ingredients and packaging technologies throughout the innovation process.
This year’s forum features real success stories and interactive sessions lead by the world’s leading food and beverage companies to help you gain the most out of your attendance.
- Stream sessions with in-depth presentations providing you with the choice to tailor the event to your needs
- Case studies from experts detailing practical advice and best practice for all food manufacturing and beverage professionals
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, maximising your networking opportunities with selected solution providers
- Discussion tables, including lively debate and interaction with industry peers
- Workshops, with interactive participation, specialist advice, and Q&A sessions
Pre-scheduled business meetings
Our pre-scheduled business meetings give you the opportunity to meet and network with fellow delegates and leading food innovation solution providers. You will meet with people that you have chosen and who have expressed a strong interest in meeting with you. Selections are made prior to the event using the event catalogue, which contains detailed information on all participants including short and long-term business objectives. Pre-scheduled meetings ensure your networking time is spent productively – maximising opportunities of doing real business at the event.
For solution providers, this is a powerful business opportunity to meet only those that are pre-qualified as being in the market for the products and services you are offering.